Register your DalCard for use in the Dalhousie Libraries
This will allow you to:
- Check out items from any of the Dalhousie Libraries
- Check out materials from any Novanet Library (including Novanet Express)
- Renew your items online (Login to your Library Account)
- Request articles from journals we cannot access (Document Delivery - Article)
- Request books we do not have on our shelves (Document Delivery - Book)
Online Registration will be activated within 24 hours.
For immediate access to library services, go to the Killam Library Service Point - this is the home library for Computer Science (Killam Library).
What information is needed?
See a copy of the Registration Form that is online .
YOUR Library Account
To renew books, place holds, request Novanet Express and check for overdue fines - you need to Login to your library account
These Google search boxes are routed through a proxy so that the results of your search are linked directly to Dal resources whether you're on or off campus.
You can search site:acm.org OR site:ieee.org
You can specify author AND publication