Stay current. Read today's news as soon as it is posted.
Top 50 Economics blogs from Palgrave Econolog
Key Economics Databases
Start your search for articles or data by selecting a relevant database. Listed below are the most frequently used economics databases.
- EconLit - The major articles index for economics.
- EconPapers - Economics working papers, journal articles and software.
- CBCA Complete - Canada's largest and most comprehensive current events database.
- CANSIM (public site) - A Statistics Canada computerized database that covers over 720,000 time series on a wide variety of social and economic aspects of Canadian life.
- CANSIM@Chass - CANSIM interface through Chass at U of T.
- IMF eLibrary - International financial statistics
- World Development Indicators - via World Bank; presents the most current and accurate global development data available
- Factiva - Newspaper and market reports database
TED Talk - Didier Sornette: How we can predict the next financial crisis
Key Online Journals
I value your feedback!
Your comments and suggestions are important for my work.