This guide will introduce you to local and web resources for the study of Critical Race Theory and the Law.
- Textbooks: texts and documents held by the Dalhousie Libraries System
- Journals: print and electronic journals held by the Dalhousie Libraries System
- Historical Resources: history databases and historical news media collections held by Dalhousie and the National Library
- Archival Resources: links to online national and provincial archives collections
- Sociological Resources: satabases in sociology, social anthropology and Aboriginal studies
- Museums: Canadian cultural museums
- Websites: collection of links to groups and resources