Put your headphones on and watch this video about the 'Get it @ Dal' button.
The 'Get it @ Dal button', which you will see in most journal article databases is very important, since it helps you to locate journal articles -- to access the electronic full-text directly, to find the journal location in Novanet, or to order the journal article through Document Delivery.
* Includes the Science Citation Index
* In addition to general searches by topic or author, the Web of Science allows cited reference searching enabling you to find articles that have cited a previously published work.
* multidisciplinary database
* comprehensive coverage of the environmental sciences
* Abstracts and citations drawn from scientific journals, conference proceedings, reports, monographs, books, and government publications
International in scope covering agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, renewable energy sources, natural resources, marine & freshwater science, geography, pollution & wastewater management, environmental technology, environmental law, public policy, social impacts, urban planning, and more.
Indexes and abstracts from international journals in most life science disciplines, including agriculture, biochemistry, biotechnology, ecology, immunology, microbiology, neuroscience, pharmacology, public health, and toxicology.